In Brief About Our Director
Rahul Thahryani is a dancer from Indore, who started really young as a teenager. He specialises in dance forms like Ballet, Modern Contemporary, Hip Hop, Krumping, Salsa, Waltz, Jazz to name a few. He started his own dance academy "KEYS DANCE ACADEMY by Rahul Thahryani" in January'2012 . In February’2015 he got his membership for INTERNATIONAL DANCE COUNCIL, UNESCO. Soon in January'2017 with the 5th anniversary of academy, the first franchise of KEYS DANCE ACADEMY by Rahul Thahryani was started in city Raipur (Chhattisgarh).
He has been teaching and working as a choreographer for Corporate Shows, Dance Festivals, Wedding Sangeets. He has been as a judge in many dance competitions.
He has Performed and attended workshop by many External Faculty.
1. Gregory Hancock- (USA) Modern Contemporary and Ballet.
2. Joe Alegado - (USA) Joe Alegado Technique and Modern Contemporary.
3. Peter Jasko - (Slovakia) Play Technique.
4. Sean Gavan - (Netherland) Irish Dance.
5. Riza Shanti and Alberto Dimarucut – (Philippines) Dance Therapy.
6. Lata Surendra - (India) Bharat Natyam.
7. Shiamak Davar - (India) Jazz and Rock & Roll.
8. Terence Lewis - (India) Indo contemporary.
- Studied as an intern at Gregory Hancock Dance Theatre and Performed for their season show A NIGHT IN INDIA (2017).
- Taught few classes for Bollywood, Tollywood, Bhangra and Salsa at Gregory Hancock Dance Theatre (USA).
KEYS DANCE ACADEMY by Rahul Thahryani is a professional, accredited dance institution offering dance education to all the levels and ages of dancers. Our main aim is to provide learners with enlightening environment in which they will learn about the arts and techniques used at the back.
The philosophy of the academy is that dance is the vitality, a life force, energy and the hidden language of the heart. It’s the great way to develop strength, flexibility and poise. Along with this idea, it is important that the learners gain knowledge of discipline, reverence and respect for the art of dance.
We feel it is essential for the learners to feel contented and proud of their abilities and accomplishments. I strongly suppose that the learners who pass through our program become strong, independent, confident and accountable leaders of our mounting society.
I feel proud of KEYS DANCE ACADEMY’s professional dancing faculty. Having a fully endowed studio with full length mirrors, computers, internet facility and sound systems allow learners to achieve a full range of dance education in a safe and tenable environment.
Professional teachers, who are devoted to their students and the programs, teach our learners in a kind and respectful manner, directing them in the understanding of teamwork, cooperation and compassion.
As I look back over the years, I see over thousands smiling faces proud of their accomplishments and success in the challenge of learning of dance. Those smiles keep us all going, knowing that they are having fun.